These Terms of Service are applied to the use you make of our site mysocialbet.com and to smartphone applications on any platform including but not limited to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and any mobile device that can access our web application, mysocialbet through a browser.
If you disagree with these Terms of Service or any part of these terms and conditions, you should not use our website or service mysocialbet.
This website and the application of mysocialbet are the property of mysocial Ltd. Depending on the services you use, you will be asked at times to enter personal information (such as name, e-mail etc.). Any information you submit to mysocialbet will only be used within mysocialbet to improve the service that we offer. We will not give or sell your personal information to third parties.
When you choose to have the summary of bets sent by e-mail, you give us permission to comuncarti also by e-mail updates and the latest news about mysocialbet, including contests, offers, special items and promotions from our partners, listed on our site. Any communication that we send you may be stopped at any time.
Mysocialbet is a provider of information and receives no bet and it doesn’t offer any bookmaking service. The principal service is a tool to bring together the players, create contacts to each other and be able to place a bet or create it directly without any boookmaker.
Gambling online may be illegal in the country, state or region in which you live. It’s your responsibility to take note of these laws if you concern.
We urge you to play responsibly and within the limits of your own budget. If you realize you have a any problem with gambling, please visit Gamblers Anonymous.
All information incorporated and linked to this site is believed to be accurate, but can not be guaranteed. Please verify all information at the source is responsible for them.
We assume no responsibility for the content of any third party brings to this site. These sites are beyond our control.
We do everything we can to maintain the site and to ensure that all services mysocialbet.com work perfectly. However, mysocial Ltd assumes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for the website or service would make it temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We also reserve the right to change or override at any time, temporarily or permanently, the service mysocialbet, this website or any part of it without notification and we will not be required to respond to you in any way to any changes or overwriting Site . We also reserve the right to change these Terms of Service without notification. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are updated with the current version.
1. The information provided by the Customer, under this contract, constitute personal data of the customer in accordance with Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "on the protection of personal data" and subsequent additions and amendments. With reference to the said decree:
a) MYSOCIALBET (International) Limited, with registered office in (the "Licensee") is the owner of the independent processing of personal data of the customer in respect of all aspects related to the management of the game (including the obligations of law and respect the provisions of Article 20 of the Convention);
2. The provision of the Client’s personal information for the purposes specified in paragraph 1 above, is a necessary condition for the conclusion of the contract. With the signing of this contract, as set out in Article 3, the Customer is aware of the contents of this article and consent to the processing of personal data by the Licensee respectively for the purposes set out in that paragraph 1. The Licensee, take all necessary and appropriate measures to preserve and protect the confidentiality of the customer.
3. The Customer acknowledges that their personal data are, if necessary, transmitted by the dealer to the company subcontracting of services necessary to complete the gaming activities covered by the contract, in accordance with paragraph 6.
4. The Customer acknowledges that the Licensee, in accordance with Article 130, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "on the protection of personal data" and subsequent additions and modifications, and the provision by the guarantor for the protection of personal data of 19 June 2008, may be sent to the e-mail address and domicile, indicated by the customer at the time of conclusion of the gaming account, information and publicity material related exclusively to games and services similar to those covered by this contract or materials necessary to the fulfillment of their market research or business communications, subject to the right of the Customer to object at any time to the collection or the processing of any information in the manner chosen by the Concessionaire: by sending a email.This opposition does not produce any effect on the release of gaming activities.
5. The responsible for processing the data designated are unrelated to those activities, provided that the Licensee shall be solely responsible to the customer for all the consequences arising from failure to observe regulations on the processing of personal data within the meaning of legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "on the protection of personal data" and subsequent amendments and additions.
6. If the Licensee intends to process the personal data of the customer for more and different purposes (such as, for example profiling and transfer of data to third parties), must inform the customer beforehand reaping, where necessary, its explicit consent. Those responsible for processing the data designated remain extraneous to such activity, provided that the Licensee shall be solely responsible to the customer for all the consequences arising from failure to observe regulations on the processing of personal data in accordance with law n. 196 of 30 June 2003 "on the protection of personal data" and subsequent amendments and additions.
7. The processing of personal data of the customer is carried out with the help of computer and paper. The customer's personal data are accessible to those in charge of the Licensee , appointed in charge of treatment, and may also be disclosed to outside to companies who provide ancillary and instrumental activities at the two self-holders. The above companies are appointed data processors.
8. The Customer may exercise the rights under Article 7 of the Code (including, without limitation, the rights to obtain confirmation of the data and their communication in an intelligible form, the origin of data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, correction or integration of the data, the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, and the right to object, in whole or in part, to their use) by making a request to the email address.
MYSOCIALBET wants that you can play online and have fun and provides you with the following guidelines:
• Establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you start gambling.
• Set yourself a time limit before you start gambling and stick to it by setting an alarm;
• Don't let gambling interfere with your daily life;
• Do not gamble if you are in recovery for any dependency or if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
• Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
• For information on how to gamble responsibly and on dealing with gambling problems please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk.
• • if you want further assistance or advice in relation to responsible gambling, please contact one of the organizations whose details are set out below:
Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
In Italy there are other associations, totally independent from MYSOCIALBET, dealing with gambling problems:
Italian Society for Interventions on Compulsive disorders: www.siipac.it
Association for the Study of Gambling and risky behavior: http://gambling.it
If you think you have a gambling problem, ask yourself the following questions:
• Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
• Do you gamble to escape from problems in your life (boredom, unhappy home life etc.)?
• If you run out of money when you're gambling do you feel lost and in despair, and want to find money to gamble again as soon as possible?
• Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even if it is for your bus fare home or for food?
• Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
• Have others ever criticised your gambling?
• Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
• Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
• Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
• After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
• Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
• Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you or your friend/family member answers 'yes' to these questions, the more likely it is that you or they may have a gambling problem.
While most of the players treat the game as just a fun, MYSOCIALBET is aware that, for a limited number of people, the game is not that. For those players who intend to limit their ability to play, MYSOCIALBET provides self-exclusion functionality that can be:
(i) fixed-term, for a minimum of six months to five years;
(ii) or indefinitely.
For the self-exclusion period, you can not play at any game on MYSOCIALBET or make any deposit into your account until self-exclusion revocation (in the case of indefinitely self-exclusion) and until the expiry of the period of self-exclusion (in case of a fixed self-exclusion).
At the beginning of the period of temporary or permanent self-exclusion, you can withdraw all or part of the amounts relating to winnings from your gaming account as long as the system and the terms of the gaming account to recognize the withdrawal.
The temporary and permanent self-exclusion can be activated by contacting the Customer Support via chat or via the website MYSOCIALBET.
With the same methods as before, you can revoke the self-exclusion if you have decided to revoke the self-exclusion indefinitely.
In the case of temporary and permanent self-exclusion, you can not create another game account.
If you want information about this feature, please contact our Customer Support.
We recognize that some customers feel more comfortable using certain services rather than others and for this reason we offer the possibility to limitate access on MYSOCIALBET.
If you wish to restrict access to one of the service on our site, please contact our Customer Support who will be happy to assist you.
All restrictions will be applied to your account immediately and in case you want to remove them in the future, all you have to do is contact our Customer Support again.
In italy it is illegal for someone who is under 18 years of age to gamble. MYSOCIALBET reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer, MYSOCIALBET will collect name, address, date of birth, number of ID card and social security number.
In order to avoid unlawful betting we may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over. MYSOCIALBET,however, ask that, to prevent potential misuse, you keep your account number, user name and password confidential.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet.
• Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
• CYBERsitter filtering software gives parents the opportunity to add certain sites to block: www.cybersitter.com